Friday, March 09, 2007

Watcher's Council Results, 3/09/07

The Council has spoken! A complete list of results can be found at the site of our fearless leader, the infamous Watcher of Weasels

This week's winner is:
J O S H U A P U N D I T: Between Iraq and a hard place - Why we went, how it got so screwed up and where it's going - Part 2 , the second of my two part examination into the past, present and probable future of our involvement in Iraq.Some of this stuff is uncomfortable to look at, and I recognize that my view of it is somewhat contrarian...but I can only call `em like I see `em...

I'm truly gratified that my fellow Council members enjoyed my efforts this week. Given the high level of writing and thought in this particular group, it's an honor and a pleasure simply to be a member, let alone win.

In second place was Right Wing Nut House: DEATH OF A TITAN Rick's thoughtful memorial to the late Arthur M. Schlesinger Jr.


For non-Council, the winner was Websurdity � Blog Archive � Uncomfortable Questions: Was the Death Star Attack an Inside Job? - an absolutely hilarious parody of the 9/11 `truthers'.

In second place was Iraq Trip Report (SWJ Blog) an excellent on-the-ground look at the Iraq War.

Hearty Kudos to all the winners!

No comments: