Friday, February 12, 2010

A Brief Update

http://www.pharmas.co.uk/blog/wp-content/uploads/2009/07/healing_heart.jpg

Well, I'm back home again, at least for awhile.

I made it home for the Sabbath but will probably be going back in for additional surgery in a week or two. I feel exceptionally lucky and fortunate right now.

All of you have no idea much the good wishes, phone calls, blog posts, emails and prayers from all of you means to me. I was moved ( and humbled, actually) and that's a major understatement.

I have some interesting perspectives about the experience ( life, death, health care, all kindsa good stuff) that I'll share after the Sabbath or when I'm rested up a bit.

G-d bless and keep all of you,
Rob







please donate...it helps me write more gooder!

3 comments:

Rhymes With Right said...

Hurrah! Welcome back, my friend. Paula and I are still keeping you in our prayers.

Anonymous said...

Glad you're back, Rob. I was worried after 30 hours, not post on Joshuapundit? Just keep yourself well, and take care of your body.

This is my first post here, but a long-time fan.

And to Mrs. Joshuapundit, thanks for the update.

(Just think of all the others that don't post, but read your blog...)

Robert J. Avrech said...

Rob:

Refuah Shlemah.