Friday, November 26, 2010

Obama Catches An Elbow In The Mouth During Roundball; Twelve Stitches

http://d.yimg.com/a/p/rids/20101126/i/ra902315269.jpg?x=400&y=275&q=85&sig=eRmPOAvPkpGuu96W6lB.vA--

President Obama caught a flying elbow during a basketball game from Rey Decerega, director of programs for the Congressional Hispanic Caucus Institute and ended up needing 12 stitches in his upper lip.

Decerega issued a statement through the White House late today.

"I learned today the president is both a tough competitor and a good sport," the statement said. "I enjoyed playing basketball with him this morning. I'm sure he'll be back out on the court again soon."

In related news, Decerega had no comment upon receiving notice after the game from the IRS that he is being targeted for a class five tax audit or that his car had been apparently towed away for a parking violation.

I may have made that last part up.

please donate...it helps me write more gooder!

No comments: